Personal Data Collection
In providing services to the Clients or Users, we will require to collect Personal Data strictly for the purposes of rendering our services to you.
We may collect Personal Data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Clients/Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and/or phone number,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Data Information
We may collect non-Personal Data information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-Personal Data information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, internet protocol address and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web/App Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
https://capitalise.co/ may collect and use Clients/Users personal information for the following purposes:-
- Provision of services to you
- Your Personal Data is required by us to enable us to perform our services to you
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
We endeavour to adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Personal Data of the Clients and Users held by us shall be kept confidential.
For secure transmission, you may use the SSL Site at https://capitalise.co/ to transact in sensitive and private data exchange between the https://capitalise.co/ and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. However, do note that we do not warrant or represent that transmission of Personal Data is safe, secure and free from interruption through many sources, including but not limited to hacking, viruses, malware, human error and unauthorised interception of transmission.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Outsourced Service Providers
We do use third parties’ service providers (eg. webhosting, appointment system) for the Site and various services to interact between the Clients/Users and us, and Personal Data may be transmitted through these third parties’ service providers’ medium. Outsourcing of selected services to third parties’ service providers by businesses is common. Despite our endeavour to select quality service providers, we are unable to control how these service providers manage the information received by them, and are not responsible for any mismanagement of information by these service providers.
Third Party Consents
Where you provide us with information relating to a third party, you confirm that you have informed and obtained consent, if necessary, of that third party to the processing of his or her information by us.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Interrnet and Email Communications
In engaging https://capitalise.co/, it is inevitable that transmission of Personal Data and/or Non-Personal Data will be done through the internet, and in communicating with you, we will use email communication (including but not limited to automated responders or replies) with you. By using our services in the Site, you have impliedly and/or expressly consented to the use of internet (including emails) as a medium of communication, and you are fully aware of the inherent risks in internet and internet communication. We wish to highlight some specific points on internet and internet communication:
- Communications over the internet are not secure. You will have to guide us as to what (if anything) should not be sent over the internet to you or on your behalf, otherwise, we will assume that you have no objection thereto.
- Emails sent over the internet do not always reach the intended recipient. We do not guarantee therefore that every email sent either by you or by us will reach the intended recipient.
- Encryption of emails involves the recipients in taking a number of steps to open any encrypted message. We have decided that these steps are cumbersome and not wanted by the majority of our clients. Our emails are therefore not encrypted.
- Viruses or other harmful devices may be spread over the internet. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to prevent these problems by use of a fire wall and virus checking software, we do not guarantee that our email correspondence will be free from viruses. If we are to communicate by email, it is on the basis that you will also take reasonable precautions to prevent such viruses or other harmful devices.
- There are instances where third parties wrongfully/illegally used our domain to send out spam or malicious emails to the recipients purportedly from our domain, and such forged emails do not originate from our mail server (if you check the source of such emails). We have no control over such forged emails as these are sent by third parties without our knowledge and control. If in doubt of the origin of an email, please contact us to verify.
We may monitor emails to investigate or detect unauthorised use of our email system, or for any other purpose permitted by law. As a result, we may collect Personal Data about the people sending and/or receiving the email or which is contained in the email. Any Personal Data collected will be held and processed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Your Acceptance of these Terms